Savorite’s Quality Policy is implemented through a comprehensive Quality Management System. Our performance is monitored and regularly reviewed to ensure our standards of conduct meet our high expectations of quality for our patients and customers.
- Savoriteis committed to the delivery of safe and effective products to patients and consumers, a fundamental element of our Company’s Purpose and Policy.
- Our activities are characterized by efficiency and cost effectiveness. Client satisfaction is of key importance to us. We achieve it by implementing the most demanding quality standards, on-time project delivery and adopting the attitude of fairness, honesty, openness and respect for other people and their work.
- To meet this commitment, Savorite maintains a quality-focused culture to ensure the highest priority is placed on the safety, efficacy and reliability of our products, the safety of our patients and consumers.
- Each person in Savorite is accountable for ensuring product quality, and patient and consumer safety.
- As part of Savorite’scommitment to Quality :-
- Savorite’s business is conducted in compliance with applicable quality regulations, codes and standards
- Records, documentation and data are managed in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Processes for escalating issues to ensure product integrity and patient and consumer safety are in place and consistently used; and
- There is effective oversight of any third party carrying out work on behalf of Savorite.